Monday, April 9, 2007

Get Andrew Miller Up Here....NOW!

Time to cut that Lakeland shit out...

The game isn't over yet, but I've seen enough. Chad Durbin is on my official shit list. HORRIBLE outing for Chad against the Orioles, and I've seen enough of him as the replacement for Kenny Rogers in the starting rotation.

I hate to say it but six runs on six hits over 4 2/3 innings is not going to cut it. I say we just cut our losses now and pull Miller up from the minors and see what he can do. I'm pretty sure he can pitch a little better than the crap I saw on my TV today. Hopefully the Tigers can rally here for the win, but either way I'm hoping that Durbin is done.

Yes I realize that this is a knee jerk reaction after one start, but I was of the opinion that Durbin was better off in the bullpen to begin with and they should have just went with Miller right away. This is just good ammunition to make that happen. We'll see.

No comments: