Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tigers Live Blog Tonight!

Hopefully he'll have another good night

Well after tonight's near disaster (Todd Jones just can't have a 1-2-3 ninth can he?), I decided that I'm going to liveblog tonight's game against the Nationals starting at 7:05. Chad Durbin is going for the Tigers in what could be one of his last starts depending on what Leyland does when Kenny Rogers and Nate Robertson are both back and fully healthy.

This will be a chance for me to share my dismay as the bullpen continues in their efforts to give me a heart attack (or they could just play well for a change...would be a nice change of pace), and this also helps me shake off a bit of the liveblog rust before I do the NBA Draft for Ballpimp next Thursday. So come back and join in the fun!

No comments: