Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Going Legit!


Straight cash homey!

In the pursuit of all things material (HDTV's don't pay for themselves) I've taken a couple of writing positions at Footblog.com and Ballpimp.com, the former being a football blog and the latter being one that focus on hoops. Is this me selling out? Absolutely. As the great Eric Cartman once said,

"Selling out is sweet because when you sell out, you get to make a lot of money, and when you have a lot of money you don't have to hang out with a bunch of poor asses, like you guys."

Now replace the part where he says "a lot of money" and you pretty much have what's going on here. I'm obviously still going to write this blog with the same fervor I have before, but I'm also going to lend my considerable talent to those other two fine websites as well. It's more of me folks, and what more could you really want? So visit this site and those as well. Oh and Lions NFL Draft buzz coming up later today. Matt Millen with a high pick? Good times.

No comments: