Friday, March 23, 2007

It's Almost Baseball Season! WOOOOO!!!



Just awesome. Gives me chills!

Well baseball season starts up next weekend, and with that I think it's time to take a look back at last season's magical run for the Detroit Tigers. For a person who had spent half of his life dealing with the Tigers as a laughing stock, it was pretty unbelievable to see them go to the World Series.

I followed them all the way there. Went to Game 2 of the ALDS (in Yankee Stadium...and didn't get stabbed!), Game 4 of the ALCS (for Magg's walk off), and Game 2 of the World Series (sadly the Tigers only win of the Series), and it was unbelievable. Magg's walk off home run was the happiest single moment I've been apart of as a sports fan. I will never forget that night in downtown Detroit and hopefully there are many more memories to come.

Thank God baseball is almost back! GO TIGERS!

No comments: